The Five-Step Process of Permission Email Marketing
This is a simple stepwise process in coming up with a successful permission-based email marketing campaign in place.It involves 5 step which are analyzed below.
1. Start to use a permission-based email software such as IntelliContact Pro that lets you to definitely create newsletters, routinely manage subscribes, unsubscribes, bounces, and view reporting statistics like opens and click-throughs.
2. Resolve on the type and regularity of email communication you will be sending. It is recommended to send newsletter at least on a monthly basis. You can undoubtedly send multiple newsletters if you sell or deal with different types of products. You can also send promotional messages explaining the offered discount if any or coupon for a product or service.
3. Add a sign-up form to your web site so you can work on collecting subscribers and ingress any existing lists of subscribers that have already requested your communications. It is general also desirable to import the names of anyone whom you have conducted business with in the past year, if you will be sending content relevant to what they had purchased before.
4. Come up with a good email template by making good use of template provided within the email software, having your in-house team create one, or using the custom design services of the email software company. IntelliContact Pro provides over 140 design templates within the software that can be used free of charge and can also mend a custom template for a minimal charge.
5. Develop quality applicable content for your newsletter or message and send it out to your list. Continue sending your newsletters, announcements, or promotions with reliable frequency. As your list grows, you will notice increased traffic (and if applicable, increased sales) on the day of and the days following an email send.
By providing quality relevant content you will flourish in keeping your brand mind -share at the front of the mind of your customers and cement strong relationships with your subscribers.