Email remains one of the essentials, cost effective, and multipurpose channels in use for many marketers. Its best objective is the variety of goals that can be achieved through email, including sales, customer service and aftersales.
Below is a summary of some or the most important emails tips that marketers should be aware of;
1. Click through rate–this icon is also elementary measure of email success,revealing the proportion of people who clicked on a link within an email.
2. Click-to-open rate-this metric is more useful than a standard click through rate as it reveals the percentage of unique clicks compared to the number of unique opens.
3. Open rates-this the most basic measurement of email success. Open rates basically show the number of recipients who open your email, its major setback is that it’s generally tracked using an impression pixel.
4. Conversion rates-this notifies one on how many people that clicked through your email that went on to achieve a definite goal. This does not mean sales; it can refer to any action related to your business.by trailing this metrics over time you can get a good idea of the type of content and creative ideas that are required by your subscribers.
5. Price per mail sent-this tracks your actual email marketing. This is essential in tracking profitability of your earning when compared with expenses.
6. unsubscribe rate –it’s unavoidable that email subscriber lists will fail overt time as people grow tired of your marketing messages and decide to opt out forever more, however the at which people opt is impacted by the the frequency, quality and relevance of email marketing ,so it’s important to track to ensure your messages aren’t repelling to potential customers.
7. Bounce rates–this refer to the number of emails that failed to be delivered due to an invalid or non-existing address. This may not pose a major difficult, but in the eye of internet service provider a higher bounce rate is the hallmark of spammers therefore proper evaluation of an email address is crucial to overcome this challenge.