EMAIL MARKETING HONGKONG SERVICES
We are Hong Kong’s largest email marketing pioneer established since 1998. With a global database in excess of 10 million of opt-in subscribers, we provide unrivaled deliver-ability and reporting. Let us help you send out your bulk email campaigns with no hassle.
With the Do-Not-Call registry introduced in Hongkong, cold calling, and on-phone follow-ups are no more as effective as before. Telemarketing and SMS campaigns in Hong Kong have become very costly with very few sales. The best and most affordable alternative to reaching out to the customer and to maintain a strong relationship is still email marketing.
We handle it all for you. Get your email out within 24 hours!
There is no limit to daily outgoing emails. Do you know Gmail limits 500 outgoing emails daily, Hotmail limits 300 emails daily and yahoo limits 500 outgoing emails for a day but with us, there is absolutely no limit to the number of outgoing emails. Reach all your potential customers at once with a single click.
No Wait! 24 hours Rapid Launch
All you have to do is to choose our email sending add-on service after purchasing the email list. There is no need to look for email marketing software, comparing, using for a trial period and uploading long email lists on multiple software that can take days and even weeks. Once we have your complete details, we can launch your campaign within 24 hours.
No Learning Curve
With us, you can get straight to the business as there is no learning curve involved. With other email marketing software, even the simplest ones that are very rare needs a lot of time to have a complete grasp on their functionality like how to upload your contact list and figuring out how to create your first email. With Ninja Emails, you just have to sit back and get the reports within 3 days.
No More Complex Reports
We make sure to provide our clients with easy to understand simple reports within days of an email campaign. You can easily and quickly learn about your audience based on the detailed reports and can evolve for the next email marketing Hongkong campaign.
No Suspension or Account Deactivation Notices
Most email software provider like MailChimp will happily block or suspend your account if you use a purchased list on their platform.
OUR EMAIL MARKETING HONGKONG SERVICE INCLUDES:
1. Email Layout
We help to create a simple email marketing Hongkong campaign using the text and images you provide. See below for a sample:
Click here to view sample image.
2. Email Sending
We help you to send out the emails to the list that you have purchased from NinjaEmails.com.
3. Email Reporting
3 Days after sending, we will send you a report of the number of successful sends, open rate and click through rate.
Why is Email Marketing in Hong Kong the Top Marketing Channel for Marketers 10 Years in a Row?
Hong Kong one of the highest internet penetration rate (73%) and email penetration rate in the South East Asia in 2014.
1. Higher Return on Investment – For every $1 spent, email marketing generates $38 in returns on investment (ROI) and gives digital marketers the broadest reach of all the channels that is available to them.[Direct Marketing Association 2015]
2. Email has the largest reach in the digital World. For sensing, while you have heard that Facebook has over 1 billion active users and Twitter boasting 255 million, it’s tempting to believe that social media is bigger than email and the most effective way to reach out to new customers. While these numbers are large, you should bear in mind though not widely mentioned, the total number of worldwide email accounts was 3.9 billion in 2013, and projected to reach 4.9 billion by 2017 [Radicati 2013-2017]
3. Email delivers your message. 90% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox, whereas for Facebook, only 2% of your Facebook fans see your posts in their News Feed. This is because Facebook is increasingly limiting the ability of brands posting ability onto consumers’ News Feed, in an attempt to drive brands towards their paid advertising options to drive revenue. In fact, Forrester recommends ” If you have to choose between adding a subscriber to you email list or gaining a new Facebook fan, go for email marketing HongKong every time.” [Forrester 2014]
4. Email delivers higher conversion rates. The average click through rate for an email campaign is around 3% whereas the average click through rate of a tweet is around 0.5%. This means that you are 6x more likely to have a potential customer clicking on your website via an email campaign as oppose to from Twitter. The main reason is people on social networks are really in there for friends and you are a distraction. In addition, around 4.2% of visitors purchase something from email marketing as compared to 2.5% of visitors from search engines and 0.6% from Facebook and Twitter. [Monetate 2012]
5. Consumers prefer promotional content via Emails. For many consumers and probably even yourself, social networks are private communication channels. Research has shown that 72% of consumers prefer to receive promotional content through email marketing, compared to 17% who prefer via social media channels. [Marketing Sherpa 2013]
In Hongkong, the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Ordinance (UEMO) established rules for sending commercial electronic messages including SMS, pre-recorded messages and spam emails. Email marketing is only considered spamming when it is not requested or unsolicited. Responsible email marketing is when you have prior permission or approval to do so. You will need this permission in the form of an owner’s opt in onto your list.
If you have don’t have this permission then you may be accused of sending spam. The consequences are that
1. Your ISP may terminate your email address if you are sending using their server.
2. International Organizations like Spamhaus may also blacklist you. Spamhaus data is today used by the majority of the Internet’s ISPs, email service providers, corporations, universities, governments and military networks. They may in turn blacklist you as well.
3. Increasingly lower deliver-ability. The more you spam, the more consumers will start to flag your email as spam. When this happens, your ability to deliver emails to people inboxes will increasingly be harder.
In Hong Kong, there are spam laws which is govern by the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Ordinance (UEMO).
For Email Marketing Hongkong service, we have a zero-tolerance spam policy and only send campaigns to either opt-in lists of your customers when you engage us for email blast campaigns or to our own opt-in lists of consumers.